XDHax Developer Challenge 2018
Build awesome new apps using the cloud to benefit small businesses around the globe.
WHAT TYPE OF APP SHOULD I BUILD?
There are no limits. Think outside the square and get as innovative as you like.
Our categories are:
- Best App - APAC
- Runner-up - APAC
- Best App - EMEA
- Runner-up - EMEA
WHY SHOULD I JOIN XDHAX?
Impact the future of small business, learn something new and have fun.
Xero has almost 1.4million global customers. Don’t miss your chance to get your app in front of them. Check out the apps our customers are already using in Xero’s app marketplace for inspiration. Soon they could be using yours!
The winner of each category will receive:
- An entry-level exhibitor opportunity at a Xerocon
- Enlisted in the AWS Activate Program
- The opportunity to be featured on Xero’s app marketplace
- Promotion on Xero’s community and social channels, including the XeroDevBlog and Developer TV.
Everyone who successfully builds and submits an app will receive exclusive Xero swag.
Thanks AWS for partnering with us on XDHax.
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
Check out last years winners here!
For more info on XDHax check out the FAQs. See how you can get started below.
$25,000 in prizes
$5000 cash (2)
Entry level exhibitor opportunity at a Xerocon in your region
AWS Activate Program (2)
You will be enlisted into the AWS Activate Program
Runners Up (2)
Please read the full rules for eligibility
Please read the full rules for submission requirements
How to enter
- Register for XDHax on DevPost by clicking 'Enter a submission' at the top of this page
- Join our Slack channel to collaborate with the Xero team as you build your app
- Build an awesome app. Check out our developer center to get started
- Create your submission on DevPost with:
- Your app's name
- Your Xero App name (from app.xero.com)
- Github Repo for Open source projects
- URL to login or download your app
- Username/Password if we can’t create our own account
- Banner image for your app via the image uploader
- Video of your App and Xero integration (optional)
Head of Developer Platform, Xero
Lead Developer Evangelist, Xero
GM Ecosystem, Xero
Developer Evangelist, Xero
Is the UI intuitive and in compliance with Xero UI? Is the listing informative including useful screenshots?
Does the app function as expected? Is it free of bugs?
Is your app creative and unique given the other apps in the market?
Is your app solving a real problem customer's have?